Sunday, January 31, 2010

The promise

I received word today after talking to Michael that he WILL be posting to this site by tomorrow!! Yeah!! He also indicated that he should have enough regular opportunities to visit the internet cafe to keep up his own blog from here on out!!! YEAH!!! More variety, more first-hand news, and MUCH more interesting tales than the alternate administrator has to share!
He told me lots of interesting stories today, but the one that really got my attention was when he said his roommate was back for the evening....I didn't know he had a roommate! He then explained that his roommate was a bat that comes and goes, and when I winced about that, he said there were many more critters in Madagascar that would be more frightening than a bat as a roommate. As a result, I am thankful, today, for my bat-free house!

No comments:

Post a Comment